The all new PileDriver® Pass Thru Extreme “Small Diameter” provides ultimate penetration and knockdown power. The ultra-slim profile in conjunction with the innovative PTX half-out insert increases accuracy by reducing the impact of crosswind drift, while maximizing downrange kinetic energy for deadly performance. The lightweight 2" NRG-2 vanes increase speed to help deliver pinpoint broadhead accuracy. The PileDriver® Pass Thru Extreme is designed for the archer who wants maximum penetration in a small diameter arrow design and demands Carbon Express® precision manufacturing for greater accuracy.
Ultimate Penetration In A Small Diameter Shaft
- Matched Set – All PileDriver ® series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 2.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every PileDriver® series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. PileDriver® shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.004" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- High-Polish Finish – Quiet draw on the arrow rest and easy removal from target.
- TCX Nock – Features Carbon Express® exclusive TCX nock for consistent arrow release.
- Performance Vanes – PileDriver® arrows come fletched with Carbon Express® exclusive 2" NRG-2 performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
PTX HALF-OUT INSERT
STRONG. SECURE. MORE KINETIC ENERGY.
The PileDriver® Pass Thru Extreme features the new Carbon Express® PTX half-out insert. The PTX is designed for maximum strength, precision and knock-down power.
STRONG: The PTX is made of carbon steel, which is 3 times stronger than traditional aluminum inserts. Because the PTX meets standard industry thread size, it fits traditional industry standard broadheads. Traditional broadheads are significantly stronger than broadheads designed to fit micro-diameter shafts.
SECURE AND UNIVERSAL: The PTX half-out insert is machined from carbon steel, and the threads on the PTX are stronger than traditional aluminum inserts, so broadheads will stay securely in place upon impact. The PTX thread size is the industry standard 32 TPI (Threads Per Inch), and the PTX will work with any standard fixed and mechanical broadhead and field point.
INCREASED KINETIC ENERGY: The carbon steel PTX weighs in at 44 grains. This delivers 4 times more kinetic energy than traditional aluminum inserts and 2 times more kinetic energy than traditional micro-diameter inserts. It also moves the weight forward on the arrow to increase arrow front-of-center (FOC) to aid in downrange accuracy.
The Carbon Express® PTX half-out insert delivers maximum strength, is more secure and boosts kinetic energy for devastating PileDriver® Pass Thru Extreme penetration performance.
* Bare shaft weight
|FLETCHED WITH 2" NRG-2 VANES|
|Field Point 17/64||55907||250, 350||100||12 pack |
|PTX Half Out Insert||50261||250, 350||44||12 pack |
|TCX Nock .203 Clear||50260||250, 350||10.4||12 pack |
|TCX Nock .203 Clear Green||50259||250, 350||10.4||12 pack |
|Predator Parabolic Point .203 700 & 800||W4010||250, 350||80||12 pack |
Nov 26 2011
Bought the 350's and couldn't be happier!! While practicing they consistently blew through my target and they also blew straight through my biggest "Bow-Buck" to date. Thanks Carbon Express!!